The Commonwealth of Cayenne- is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its daily referendums, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 609 million Cayennese enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dracton. The average income tax rate is 19.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Cayennese economy, worth 52.9 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 86,884 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
College students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, Cayenne- has designated Dracton as its capital city, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, and the Cayenne- Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Cayenne-'s national animal is the Elk, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cayenne- applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Cayenne- changed its national currency to "Dollar".
- : Cayenne- altered its national flag.
- : Cayenne- changed its national currency to "Denier".
- : Cayenne- published "G15 Nations WIP" (Factbook: International).
- : Cayenne- published "G15 WIP" (Factbook: International).
- : Cayenne-'s influence in Sith Sovereign Consolidated States rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Cayenne- was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Cayenne-, the Cayenne- Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise.
- : Following new legislation in Cayenne-, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.