The Federal Republic of Caxmeria is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Vincent Lexus with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, frequent executions, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 4.758 billion Caxmerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Statropolis. The average income tax rate is 41.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Caxmerian economy, worth 481 trillion Caxmerian dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 101,119 Caxmerian dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Caxmeria's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, the government struggles to keep up with the endless list of petrol disasters, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease, and the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Caxmeria's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caxmeria's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Caxmeria's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Caxmeria was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Caxmeria ceased to exist in The League of Conservative Nations.
- : Caxmeria's influence in The League of Conservative Nations rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Caxmeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Caxmeria's influence in The League of Conservative Nations rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Caxmeria's influence in The League of Conservative Nations rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Caxmeria's influence in The League of Conservative Nations rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Caxmeria's influence in The League of Conservative Nations rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".