|Animal||catrelan cottontail rabbit|
The United Kingdom of Catrela is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, infamous sell-swords, and frequent executions. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 402 million Catrelans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vellerano. The average income tax rate is 41.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Catrelan economy, worth 49.5 trillion Florins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 123,179 Florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization, giant beards and handlebar moustaches are increasingly popular, many friends and relatives of Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, and would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Catrela's national animal is the catrelan cottontail rabbit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Catrela, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Following new legislation in Catrela, many friends and relatives of Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Catrela, giant beards and handlebar moustaches are increasingly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Catrela, nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization.
- : Catrela was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Sheldanada.
- : Following new legislation in Catrela, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Following new legislation in Catrela, children fear compulsory visits to their spiritual advisors more than the dentist.
- : Following new legislation in Catrela, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : Following new legislation in Catrela, retail stores offer sales every hour on the hour.
- : Following new legislation in Catrela, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Democritus, Territorio di Nessuno, Newpromisedland, Alunya, The Rhein States, Pallaith, El Fiji Grande, Shibutani, Corfad, Gladio II, Sinelona, Shin-Hachioji, PlanetPunk, Suicidistan, Omnistria, Justanistan, Maovale, New Pruessen, Uganda Knuckles UK, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Buckerino, The Black Cathedral, Sundred, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Bearical, North Bratislava, Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Steraz, Ninjak30, Dreadton, Cloydicia, Agrauron, Papika, Ara Antrizuls, Outer Egorniand, Bridgett, Maott, Federation Terra Australis, Ainsworth, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Pasargad, Napnomadia, Spartoptia, German Holy Roman Empire, Ostrinios, Minuda, and 60 others.Malta Comino Gozo, Eri-Maqa-Ena, National Goats, Rionion, Kwaj, 1 very fast endotarter, Holy Oranz, New Bremerton, Lunallian, Wilkshire, Albacria, Frances Francis the First of France, Amauri, Wineclaw, THX1138, Black Templares, Ozstan, Sil Dorsett, Kasazzastan, Guer Aike, General COE, Toshavo III, East Supple Lund, Ka Ching, Mzeusia, Siwale, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Niradans, Joodey, Abject Ludicrosity, Artemizistan, Unsophisticate, Selfgradatude, United North American, The United States of Romania, Q w e r t y, The Iron Lions, Votak Matim, Lyxtovia, Vincone Cae, United Draconia, New Ducklands, McMasterdonia, Ofemerica, Egalico, Solmetria, Tappan Hills, Acrabinnia, Torakuen, SillyString, Kuveria, Sakaryata, Warsaw-Halicz, Atomic Industry Islands, IsiMUd, Jasminlandia, Wohlstantia, Divine Eulogy, Victoriaans Nederlands, and Sheldanada.