The Peaceful Republic of Cato Minoria is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Mos Maiourum with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.524 billion Cato Minorians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Utica. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Cato Minorian economy, worth 213 trillion Catonios a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 139,829 Catonios, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is known as the cheapskates of The North Pacific, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy', and debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace. Crime is totally unknown. Cato Minoria's national animal is the Tirannosaurus rex, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cato Minoria was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Cato Minoria was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Cato Minoria was endorsed by The Principality of Brandenburg-Magdeburg.
- : Cato Minoria endorsed The Republic of Upper Sam Dodovi.
- : Following new legislation in Cato Minoria, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Following new legislation in Cato Minoria, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Following new legislation in Cato Minoria, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Following new legislation in Cato Minoria, the nation is known as the cheapskates of The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Cato Minoria, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Cato Minoria was endorsed by The Federation of Eskosya.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Sunto, Yaorozu, Notyoutopia, Putal, Jenner-Kardash, Great Bights Mum, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Kwaj, Shadowrik, Corfad, Holy Oranz, Bothia, Aragael, Reannia, Omicron Persei V111, Pallaith, Mayakava, Selfgradatude, Hong Kong Empire, Plak, Revolutionary Sealand, Gmt2001, Esplandia, Wicheye, General COE, Nullum Crimen, Macworld, New Ganjastan, Vegetarian States, District 115, Kaschovia, Das People, Bread and Bust, Chukstik Illahi, New Sekai, New Lakemba, Ateala, Azurius, Fresh Carthage, Faxfleet, Kubrostavsria, New Chilokver, Boggovia, Tokaryk, Dutchyland, Kanlidia, Amerian States, Bayern-Straubing, Bharathvarsh, Parisatlover, and 56 others.Enosville, Elevation, HMS Unicorn, The Utopian Initiative, Friently, ABC, Moristia, Senatra, WE Empire, Buten, Ovsterland, American MapleStory, Pasargad, South Grand Mountain, Noster, Alice Gardens, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Yeraennus, Siwale, Chris Hallett, New South Danmark, Merconitonitopia, Kingdom of Space, Cleoskye, Wineclaw, Rylam, Kobagia, Necromonia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Sil Dorsett, Diodone, Anima Proxa, Coemgen, The Tohjo Empire, Kizja, Religioncord, Zedeya, Lamexanope, Forunte, Sanjurika, Yukti, Marsh Castle, McMasterdonia, Dicko, Maestros haven, Sheppey, Auceorion, Plembobria, Prevaland, French Bananastan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Beowulfe, Eskosya, Aenglaland, and AdyLand.