|Capital||New Catlovenia City|
The Federal Republic of Catlovenia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Leafpool with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, state-planned economy, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate population of 4.88 billion Catlovenians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Catlovenia City. The average income tax rate is 91.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Catlovenian economy, worth 617 trillion catlovenian dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 126,499 catlovenian dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
If there's something strange in your neighborhood you call Brancaland, children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants, people are bored of easy crossword puzzles, and fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Catlovenia's national animal is the Black-footed cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Catlovenia is ranked 304,218th in the world and 1st in Federal Republic Of Catlovenia for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector, scoring -13.04 on the Henry Ford Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Catlovenia, fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding".
- : Catlovenia was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Catlovenia, people are bored of easy crossword puzzles.
- : Catlovenia was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Catlovenia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Catlovenia, children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants.
- : Following new legislation in Catlovenia, if there's something strange in your neighborhood you call Brancaland.
- : Following new legislation in Catlovenia, it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Catlovenia.
- : Catlovenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Website Act".
- : Following new legislation in Catlovenia, an online tea-bagging epidemic is getting worse and (meta)worse.
Endorsements Received: None.