The Regal Republic of Cathamye is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Lord Regent with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 799 million Catamites enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Catania. The average income tax rate is 37.7%.
The powerhouse Cath economy, worth 63.4 trillion kronor a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 79,366 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
There's a bright dawn ahead for Cathamye, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, exports of chewing gum are inexplicably falling, and legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cathamye's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cathamye, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills.
- : Following new legislation in Cathamye, exports of chewing gum are inexplicably falling.
- : Following new legislation in Cathamye, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Cathamye, there's a bright dawn ahead for Cathamye.
- : Cathamye endorsed The Ascendancy of The Union Empire.
- : Cathamye was endorsed by The Ascendancy of The Union Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Cathamye, the government is in utter turmoil following the recent abolishment of the tax code.
- : Following new legislation in Cathamye, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Following new legislation in Cathamye, school lunches are made with hypo-allergenic wood pulp.
- : Following new legislation in Cathamye, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
Endorsements Received: 99 » The Republic of Osea, Blogotopia, The Territories of Sealand, Vivolkha, Liberdon, Killettland, Wischland, Tzo, Clialaad, Evertopia, Tangora, Coldian, Testa, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Kyrizstanislav, Zeganas, Valentian Elysium, JanRaiQlux, Kingdom of New Berlin, The Galactic American Imperium, Wysrod, Creeptopia, Mastodonia, Medetas, Burka, Chip Skylark, Colonel Terrosit, Lower Phlebacite, Yakkandiania, Nanase Army, Ilfarasia, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Violent Trees, Seantonia, Ironica Butterfly, Palman, Iontan, Better Indonesia, Marxist Germany, Galimania, DetroitSmash, Gewisse, Namakan, Airday, Drewish, Zopciria, New England Two, ShadowVoltia, Calrad, Seranis, and 49 others.Son Weslana, Kalldunn, Northern African Sahara, Holma, Maalemzya, Batona, Silvedania, Vestyria, Krystalveil, Grimmywelsh, Solsevara, Faradova, Amabanana, The democratic state of josora, Hellenic Exusia, The Snake Brotherhood, Dovant, Kaltovar, Gal Cradia, Fedoir Republic, Kinuyeville, Old Atlantica, Greater Puptioneberadon, Venmere, Nea Komnenia, United States of Island land, Keswickholt, Geolapo, Donnee, Eist, Anollasia, Dustwind, Bradmarkers, Vragar, The African Emirates, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Creightland, Isentran, New Kowloon Bay, Xanthorrhoea, Selu-Ahare, Iron Soviet, Victorian Dynasty, Sashkoland, Neu Trino, Herfenzir, Macrasetia, Delange Road, and The Union Empire.