The Kingdom of Cath Slar is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King William with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate population of 2.811 billion Cath Slarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Cath Slarian economy, worth 602 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 214,216 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The citizenship exam requires years of study to actually pass, the only science is political science, many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations, and parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cath Slar's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cath Slar was endorsed by The People's Kingdom of Corsoaua.
- : Cath Slar was endorsed by The Fashionable Republic of Dervenland.
- : Cath Slar was endorsed by The Empire of Caescadia.
- : Cath Slar was endorsed by The Fascist Coup State of Arsenial.
- : Cath Slar was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Corsovica.
- : Cath Slar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Cath Slar, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money.
- : Cath Slar endorsed The Holy White Power Kingdom of Gorzi.
- : Cath Slar was endorsed by The Holy White Power Kingdom of Gorzi.
- : Following new legislation in Cath Slar, many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations.
Endorsements Received: 92 » The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Meropis, Invernessia, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Walfo, The Reunited Yugoslavs, North of Americas, St Scarlett, Elisabethshagen, The Champions League, Thracia Republic, Dark Matter, Savinecross, Irminsulia, Regnum Italiae, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Northern German Federation, NorthPortugal, Imperium Anglorum, GanymedEuropa, Jim the Baptist, Greater Icelandia, Nardin, Leranditale, Republic of Satherland, Someseni, Kanokla, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Bareu, Christian Terra, Wombelland, Othenhiem, Apabeossie, Gliesetonia, Zulrich, Maalat, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Parliamentary Laramidia, Robbonia, Stromia, Estonesia, Lord Sapre, Feldorf, and 42 others.Trisikistan, Khuravia, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, Chronus, Gutarike, Theat ble Asialica, Europe a Nation, Ombran, Warzakie, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, Aura Banitia, Outer Sparta, Fanadia, Noristoniaka, Chioganah, Sloburg, The Federal States of Ezasao, Nomaida, Broabant, Greater Albaina, Soclania, Schiltia, An Clar, Alsted, Belvanski, Berlin and Hanover, Boldia, Sicheslav, Rary, United States of Russia1, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Corsovica, Arsenial, Caescadia, Dervenland, and Corsoaua.