|Capital||El Pueblo Unido|
|Leader||President Catniss Mesteñero|
The Seminomadic Republic of Cat-Herders United is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Catniss Mesteñero with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.063 billion Cat-herders enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of El Pueblo Unido. The average income tax rate is 71.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cat-Herders Unitedian economy, worth 809 trillion Ducats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 159,866 Ducats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal to make racist remarks in public, in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism", the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles', and national surveys report that bellies are getting fuller while heads are getting emptier. Crime is totally unknown. Cat-Herders United's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Feline Catolicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, national surveys report that bellies are getting fuller while heads are getting emptier.
- : Cat-Herders United endorsed The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Cat-Herders United was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Cat-Herders United voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : Cat-Herders United endorsed The Most Serene Republic of The Universal Way.
- : Cat-Herders United endorsed The Kingdom of Dorenland.
- : Cat-Herders United was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Universal Way.
- : Cat-Herders United was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dorenland.
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism".
Endorsements Received: 69 » Ransium, Canaltia, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Wantevolo, Feladria, Candlewhisper Archive, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Verdant Haven, Ownzone, The Void Territories, Eryndlynd, Frieden-und Freudenland, Forgotten Beauty, Taco Respublic, Chilledsville, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Ironic Remarks, Entitize, Reannia, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Artemis, Bregaria, Octopus Islands, Crowacia, Tur Ada, Blon Gre, Cheloboria, Ashrah, Bilsa, Appendia, Lura, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Middle Barael, Atsvea, Roless, Girelna, Tscharva, Norginlajicratefe, and 19 others.Jutsa, Terrabod, Manniskoslaktet, East Stederland, Cikya, Alcantaria, Hoochlandia, Bestburg, Simbolon, Kannap, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, The Long Valley, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Zinguanaville, Rivienland, Verensika, and Daarwyrth.