|Capital||New Castelia City|
|Faith||The High Church of Castelia|
|Animal||Robo-Animal Line of Products®|
The Retropunk Eperopolis of Castelia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Adalbert Corvinius with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, cheerful population of 6.86 billion Castelians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Castelia City. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Castelian economy, worth a remarkable 2,013 trillion Mordon®s a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 293,493 Mordon®s, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
A signed affidavit from a prominent anti-corruption advocate declares that he is in fact a crook after all, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path, and the military is plagued with unethical researchers. Crime is totally unknown. Castelia's national animal is the Robo-Animal Line of Products®, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The High Church of Castelia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Castelia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : Castelia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : Castelia's influence in Azure Watester Federation rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
Endorsements Received: 12 » Kafair, Jamstown, American Pere Housh, Goodawesomeness, The great Beaver, New Imperial Britannia, Best Rwanda, Rusliv, Kynor, The Ruby Ranch Republic, Karelignia, and Winter Gulley.