The Republic of Castel di Guido is a very large, cultured nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 112 million Castel di Guidoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Castel di Guidoan economy, worth 5.02 trillion lire a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 44,847 lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rude retail employees are now even ruder homeless panhandlers, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, and old warplanes and tanks that break down can't be repaired since no one makes the parts anymore. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Castel di Guido's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Castel di Guido was endorsed by The Empire of Jalyort Empire.
- : Castel di Guido was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Castel di Guido, old warplanes and tanks that break down can't be repaired since no one makes the parts anymore.
- : Castel di Guido endorsed The Rogue Nation of Jest Xerces.
- : Following new legislation in Castel di Guido, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Castel di Guido was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Jest Xerces.
- : Castel di Guido endorsed The Federal Republic of Sevmenika.
- : Castel di Guido endorsed The Republic of The Pantheons.
- : Following new legislation in Castel di Guido, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Castel di Guido, rude retail employees are now even ruder homeless panhandlers.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Sundred, Corfad, Empy, Gladio II, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, United Draconia, Universal State Formula, Yaorozu, Mzeusia, Soviet Goldstaff, TerranulliuZ, Kylesburgh, Koda-Land, Eravonia, Atain, Sanjurika, Zeternia, Diodone, The Gamer Party, Sacrento, Pizza Squared, Californian Redwood, Bayern-Straubing, Shin-Hachioji, Shadowrik, Buckerino, Astal Aavors, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Former English Colony, Varagog, SORT, Sunto, Nhada, Humptalumpta, Kwaj, THX1138, Highton Islands, Misuvelia, PlanetPunk, Selfgradatude, Albacria, Wineclaw, Hyperbanus, McMasterdonia, Sahriastan, Abject Ludicrosity, Kulgatha, and 41 others.Liberentis, Xinchao, Underground Techno, Dovena, Snoodum, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, Racoda, Sil Dorsett, Q w e r t y, Thoets, Frances Francis the First of France, The Mace Kingdom, Grimoirepolis, Suicidistan, CedieRKing, Holy Oranz, Quranite, Guslantis, Ethnon, Wildthorne, RaRaRasputinn, Pleroma Sans Romans, Moubarakistan, Kanlidia, The United States of Romania, Pallaith, Wodan, Xagill, Boggovia, Alsace and Lorraine United, Voznesheim, Bothia, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Morrazan, Waterma, I am the one who knocks, Malta Comino Gozo, The Pantheons, Sevmenika, Jest Xerces, and Jalyort Empire.