The Kingdom of Casm is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Richard II with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 12.773 billion Casmites are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chesm. The average income tax rate is 4.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Casmic economy, worth a remarkable 2,427 trillion Casmen a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 190,015 Casmen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
All news sources are under strict government control, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, the hills are alive with the smell of burning flesh, and businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Casm's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Violet.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Casm, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections.
- : Casm was endorsed by The Republic of Gruffydd ap Llywelyn 2.
- : Following new legislation in Casm, the hills are alive with the smell of burning flesh.
- : Casm endorsed The Proud Union of Federal States of the West Pacific.
- : Casm was endorsed by The Proud Union of Federal States of the West Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Casm, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace.
- : Casm endorsed Sandhaven.
- : Casm was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Casm was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Casm was endorsed by Sandhaven.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Neo Kervoskia, Adytus, Tylope, Freedansia, Ontaristan, Guestphalia, Geledon, Ostra Vetere, Jamil Federations, Republic Of Neo-Texas, Wrektopia, Astalen, Weast Jurmany, Syberis, West Mattasia, Imperialistic States of Howa, ElJefe, Rallori, Kowassati, Ridersyl, and Federal States of the West Pacific.