|Leader||The Holy Generalissimo Ulric Ceasar|
The Holy Empire of Casanas is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Holy Generalissimo Ulric Ceasar with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 4.471 billion Casanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Casanas City. The average income tax rate is 75.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Casanasian economy, worth 715 trillion Bubblies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 160,141 Bubblies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Fireworks and other big bangs are forbidden during the newest public holiday, teachers prefer to give 'Maybe, Maybe Not' tests when dealing with sensitive subjects, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, and builders across Casanas are blocked up with orders for new public loos. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Casanas's national animal is the Bubby, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bubbyism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Casanas was endorsed by The Jack of All Trades of Dead I Jack.
- : Casanas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Aurelia"".
- : Following new legislation in Casanas, builders across Casanas are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Casanas, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
- : Following new legislation in Casanas, teachers prefer to give 'Maybe, Maybe Not' tests when dealing with sensitive subjects.
- : Following new legislation in Casanas, fireworks and other big bangs are forbidden during the newest public holiday.
- : Following new legislation in Casanas, theories abound over why conspiracy theorists are being arrested.
- : Casanas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Casanas was endorsed by The Digievolving of Blueflarst.
- : Casanas was endorsed by The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Andromeda Islands, Emeseses, Heaven Fire, Kyorgia, Hardscrabble, Star Kingdom, The Land of the Dark Immortals, Aqueira, Yoshiterra, Marilyn Manson Freaks, TorNaGul, Doormat to the Lord, North Comunist Awelanius, The Church of Satan, Florin, Blueflarst, and Dead I Jack.