The Queen's State of Carson State is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its smutty television, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 20.096 billion Carson Statesmen hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Environment, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 44.7%.
The thriving Carson Statean economy, worth a remarkable 1,191 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Trout Farming, Automobile Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 59,285 betales, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
Carson State is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory minature radios, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate. Carson State's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Carson State's influence in 0000 rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Carson State's influence in 0000 rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Carson State's influence in 0000 rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Carson State's influence in 0000 rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Carson State relocated from Camp Homey to 0000.
- : Carson State's influence in Camp Homey rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Carson State's influence in Camp Homey rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Carson State's influence in Camp Homey rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Carson State relocated from Ancient Lands to Camp Homey.
- : Carson State's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".