|Currency||Trans-Union Labour Credit|
The Communist Proletarian Union of Carrico is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Ti Kodzo with an iron fist, and renowned for its smutty television, frequent executions, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, cynical population of 6.75 billion Communists are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Visa. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Communist economy, worth 891 trillion Trans-Union Labour Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 132,084 Trans-Union Labour Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Xoloitzcuintliball fields, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, brave curators do battle with disorganised government libraries, and hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities. Crime is totally unknown. Carrico's national animal is the Xoloitzcuintli, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Indigenous Spirituality.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Carrico voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Carrico was endorsed by The Community of Babylonid.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, brave curators do battle with disorganised government libraries.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Xoloitzcuintliball fields.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Carrico endorsed The Community of Babylonid.
- : Carrico endorsed The Community of Sinordo.
- : Carrico endorsed The United Socialist Republic of Sovietized Unions.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Bunkaiia, East Nazareth, Nova Erie, Pertsjan, Albania 3, Darfaria, Medlidande, Islati Scyia, Weaventingost, Absurd Land, Bernieland Republic, Zerphen, New Ordiel Kalibleland, Attempted Socialism, Saltspring Island, Restart, Fairfax Soviet Republic, Clania Miyal, Minahasa, Meorlanorde, Democratic Manceff, The Commune of Meddle, Mesopoto, Ripuaria-Limburg, Andogeesia, Esgeirimmen, Ainares, El Rift, The Anarchic Collective of Z, Doultrenia, Tsaien, Vamia Adzukind, Alphonsia, Karlos, Bohstavia, Quigon, Nekkko, MKAS, Rhedaria, Ontopia, Choveynia, Red Sanguina, Greater Armenian state, Morabai, Duravia, Populii, Space Lads, UPRA, Terranova-Serre, Xizhong, and 22 others.Anarcho Syndicalist Korea, Slanetria, Sino-Terranesia, The American Continentes, Yuglonia, Kaamapoori, Dealte, SocDem States of Heruss, Tioguldos, Puhon, Soviet Nationals, East Asian Socialist Union, Viet Nam 123, Commune of Trazechnya, Andakeristan, Southern Southerland, Bernanstinia and Khovo, Lenyrastan, Upcrus, Bruksemark, Broa backar, and Babylonid.