The United States of Carl and SEAMUS is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Seamus with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, triple-decker prams, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The quiet, industrious population of 2.66 billion Seamuses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Welfare and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of BB. The average income tax rate is 54.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Carl and SEAMUSian economy, worth 235 trillion FNAF Bucks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 88,584 FNAF Bucks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
People accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, the government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption, historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre, and the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Carl and SEAMUS's national animal is the Freddy Fazbear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Carl and SEAMUS was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Carl and SEAMUS, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
- : Carl and SEAMUS's influence in The North Pacific fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Carl and SEAMUS's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Carl and SEAMUS was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Carl and SEAMUS, historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre.
- : Carl and SEAMUS lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Carl and SEAMUS relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- : Carl and SEAMUS was refounded in Balder.
- : Carl and SEAMUS ceased to exist in The North Pacific.