The Republic of Card Farmer 3303 is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its public floggings, infamous sell-swords, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.478 billion Card Farmer 3303ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Welfare, Defense, and Industry are also considered important, while International Aid receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 21.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Card Farmer 3303ian economy, worth 177 trillion cards a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is 51,039 cards, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens need a magnifying glass and color chart to distinguish between nearly identical brand labels, poaching has been on the rise after animals from the nation's zoos were released into the wild, grannies get pulled over for knitting pullovers while driving, and ratings for sitcom reruns are often much higher than election debates. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Card Farmer 3303's national animal is the farming, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Card Farmer 3303 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Card Farmer 3303's influence in Birb fell from "Apprentice" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Card Farmer 3303's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Card Farmer 3303 relocated from The North Pacific to Birb.
- : Card Farmer 3303 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Card Farmer 3303 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Card Farmer 3303's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Card Farmer 3303 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Card Farmer 3303 relocated from Birb to The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Card Farmer 3303, ratings for sitcom reruns are often much higher than election debates.