The Summatory Socialist Republic of Captiotia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Quincy-Claude Green with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.135 billion Captiot are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malachi. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Captiotian economy, worth a remarkable 3,947 trillion Pokoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 279,248 Pokoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, claims of miracles are met with calls to eradicate religion as superstitious nonsense, and interest in globalism never flags. Crime is totally unknown. Captiotia's national animal is the Fancy Rat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Captiotia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Captiotia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Captiotia ceased to exist in Red archipelago.
- : Captiotia's influence in Red archipelago rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Captiotia's influence in Red archipelago fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Captiotia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Captiotia, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Captiotia, claims of miracles are met with calls to eradicate religion as superstitious nonsense.
- : Captiotia changed its national leader to "Quincy-Claude Green".
- : Following new legislation in Captiotia, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.