|Leader||J Noble Daggett|
|Currency||Dark Net Credit|
The Minister of Bad Behavior of Capitalist Producers is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by J Noble Daggett with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 23.477 billion Capitalist Producersians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Backer City. Income tax is unheard of.
The Capitalist Producersian economy, worth a remarkable 3,059 trillion Dark Net Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 130,315 Dark Net Credits, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
Lumberjacks only use certified eco-friendly chainsaws, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award, and retail stores have reported mile-long lines after the ban on video games was lifted. Crime is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Capitalist Producers's national animal is the Big Foot, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Capitalist Producers is ranked 312,794th in the world and 12th in Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region for Highest Average Tax Rates, with 0.84 Effective Tax Rate.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Capitalist Producers voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Restrictions on Hydraulic Fracturing"".
- : Capitalist Producers voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Asbestos Consumption, Disposal and Worker Protection"".
- : Capitalist Producers was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Capitalizt".
- : Capitalist Producers voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Legal Equality Act".
- : Capitalist Producers voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Drug Decriminalization Act"".
- : Capitalist Producers voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Action on Period Poverty".
- : Capitalist Producers was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Capitalist Producers voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Medical Genetic Modification".
- : Capitalist Producers was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Capitalist Producers voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Suppress International Piracy"".
Endorsements Received: None.