|Capital||Rotation of four cities|
|Leader||PM James Mardock|
The Confederation of CANZUK 1 is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by PM James Mardock with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.083 billion CANZUKS have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rotation of four cities. The average income tax rate is 54.3%.
The frighteningly efficient CANZUKIAN economy, worth 343 trillion Crowns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 164,779 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
It's a hard-knock life for the orphans doing factory work for a pittance, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, and calling dibs is an unalienable right. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CANZUK 1's national animal is the Deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, calling dibs is an unalienable right.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, it's a hard-knock life for the orphans doing factory work for a pittance.
- : CANZUK 1 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : CANZUK 1 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, artificial intelligences seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, music teachers are commonly seen busking in order to fund their music programs.
- : CANZUK 1 endorsed The United States of New Era states.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
Endorsements Received: 71 » VW53Aland, Lingu, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Asendavia, Dragons Blood, East Malaysia, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Rainbow Vests, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Republic of Berzerkistan, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, BuciLand, La xinga, New Leganes, Greater New Cassandra, Interdimensional Waifus, Oofery, Sunsistan, Coruh, Roissyland, Modra, FreedomIand, Acronis, Lanwa, Anarchica landia, Debluu, Axdel, Layngderfleethe, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Dannemarie, Vogar, ArenaC, CheeseBurrito, Kangarawa, Juliania Secundus, Crucifer, A Slanted Black Stripe, Lorrana, United Socialist States of Amerika, Wallenburg, BearStackof2015, The Bedford Initiative, Eastern Alksearia, and 21 others.North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Pekweng, Dravida India, Empire of Dabiristan, Jove Mahmo, Cellar Doors, Heatherspike, The Kulaata Islands, Blobon, Espeon LD, Lueva, Barfleur, Technocratic Tagalog, Ridann, Spiruvania, BowPen, Pirnovo, From New World, Eagle Crest, and New Era states.