|Leader||PM James Mardock|
The Confederation of CANZUK 1 is a massive, safe nation, ruled by PM James Mardock with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.021 billion CANZUKS have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vancouver. The average income tax rate is 12.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient CANZUKIAN economy, worth 509 trillion Confederal Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 168,810 Confederal Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Most ambassadors from CANZUK 1 retire only a few years after being appointed, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia, and citizens hear a diversity of opinions from a range of billionaire-owned corporations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CANZUK 1's national animal is the Deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, citizens hear a diversity of opinions from a range of billionaire-owned corporations.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, most ambassadors from CANZUK 1 retire only a few years after being appointed.
- : CANZUK 1 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Recreational Drugs Compact".
- : CANZUK 1 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend LadyRebels".
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, out-of-work actors say they can't complain.
- : CANZUK 1 endorsed The United Socialist States of Talakra.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out.
- : CANZUK 1 was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Talakra.
Endorsements Received: 84 » VW53Aland, Lingu, Pakitsk, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Asendavia, Dragons Blood, East Malaysia, The Three States of Fortuna, Rainbow Vests, Staynes, Republic of Berzerkistan, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, New Leganes, Greater New Cassandra, Interdimensional Waifus, Oofery, Sunsistan, Coruh, Roissyland, Modra, FreedomIand, Acronis, Debluu, Axdel, Layngderfleethe, Tassirion, Dannemarie, ArenaC, CheeseBurrito, Kangarawa, Juliania Secundus, Crucifer, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wallenburg, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Pekweng, Dravida India, Empire of Dabiristan, Jove Mahmo, Cellar Doors, Blobon, Barfleur, Technocratic Tagalog, Ridann, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, and 34 others.From New World, New Era states, Nythi, Maricentria, Aquyia, Veterans Association, Northern Celavon, Dahom, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Greater Lessville, Formaro, Aivintis, Vuclen, Hizuru, The Atlae Isles, Saint Richelieu, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Edwardsport, Juangpen, Alemannian Empire, Enlil, Nazarewycz, Nereua, Canadian Technocrats, EmpireBR, Rhealaliit, Distro-Spartica, Cappedore, The Solar Ottomans, Kandorith, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, MikGonnia, Sandboxford, and Talakra.