|Leader||Executive Minister Asena Yonan|
|Animal||Cansilican painted dog|
The Federal Republic States of Cansilica is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Executive Minister Asena Yonan with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, ban on automobiles, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 7.703 billion Cansilicans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Avadacha. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cansilican economy, worth 973 trillion utopias a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 126,390 utopias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Recorded music can be rented but not bought from record companies, editorials that criticize the government are legally obligated to display the "pants on fire" warning, police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers, and Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cansilica's national animal is the Cansilican painted dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Callamic Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cansilica was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Ivelboria.
- : Cansilica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Cansilica was endorsed by The Third Republic of Daunlaund.
- : Cansilica lodged a message on the Universal Pact Regional Message Board.
- : Cansilica lodged a message on the Republic of Conservative Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Cansilica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Cansilica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Cansilica, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
- : Following new legislation in Cansilica, police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers.
- : Following new legislation in Cansilica, editorials that criticize the government are legally obligated to display the "pants on fire" warning.