|Capital||Nothing Is Possible|
|Leader||The Cool Kid That's not Really Cool|
|Faith||I thought Europe was a country|
|Animal||Four legged creature|
The I Dont Really Care of Canogally is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Cool Kid That's not Really Cool with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 3.03 billion card-collectors have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nothing Is Possible. The average income tax rate is 52.3%.
The frighteningly efficient card-collecting economy, worth 449 trillion Trading Cards a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 148,456 Trading Cards, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects, the government has implemented minimum wage laws, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country, and roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it. Crime is totally unknown. Canogally's national animal is the Four legged creature, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is I thought Europe was a country.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Canogally endorsed The Democratic States of BBCPart2.
- : Canogally was endorsed by The Democratic States of BBCPart2.
- : Canogally lodged a message on the The levellers Regional Message Board.
- : Canogally endorsed The Commonwealth of The Good People of The Good Land.
- : Canogally was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Good People of The Good Land.
- : Following new legislation in Canogally, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it.
- : Canogally voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Promotion of Recycling".
- : Following new legislation in Canogally, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country.
- : Canogally withdrew a proposal from the WA General Assembly titled "Child Internet Safety Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Canogally, the government has implemented minimum wage laws.