The Plucky Pacifica Resident of Canogally is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 784 million Pacifican-Canogallyians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Newhaven City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Pacifican-Canogallyian economy, worth 87.4 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 111,499 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 8.5 times as much as the poorest.
Inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises. Crime is totally unknown. Canogally's national animal is the okapi, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Canogally was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Canogally was endorsed by The Federation of Maritagnia.
- : Canogally was endorsed by The Colony of Qwabour Harbour.
- : Canogally was endorsed by The Republic of French Mongolia.
- : Canogally was endorsed by The Republic of Lower lukatonia.
- : Canogally was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry and the Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector and Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Canogally was endorsed by The Sultanate of Tanukh.
- : Following new legislation in Canogally, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Following new legislation in Canogally, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Canogally, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Mohacian, Cormactopia Prime, Taneash, North Newlandishforth, Las-Islas-Filipinas, TheWolfLands, Arati V, Confederation of Helvetica, Czech Germania, Hasheminia, Cataluna, Liruslau, Bangolore, Ninora, Atreea, Kranich, The New Antarctic Government, Phurth Rette, USS Merrimack, Great Temuco, Trielante, Okayo, Kaz Gollin, Sheeplo, Neo Saratoga, United Lands of Education, United States of Citadel, Drewdeia, New Des Moinia, No Dummies Allowed, Zischia, Toerana, Zumiez, Manniskoslaktet, Tanukh, French Mongolia, and Maritagnia.