|Faith||Unlimited Cheap Data|
|Currency||slightly grubby dollar|
|Animal||Six-Fingered Ugly Dolphin-Octopus Thing|
The AI See You of Candlewhisper Archive is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Seth Tember with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 11.049 billion Archivists live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Monaster. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Archivian economy, worth a remarkable 4,903 trillion slightly grubby dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 443,762 slightly grubby dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Sofas are perpetually on sales that Must End Soon, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes, Ollie the Oiled Seal welcomes throngs of tourists to the newly opened Oil Oasis Water Park, and young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Candlewhisper Archive's national animal is the Six-Fingered Ugly Dolphin-Octopus Thing, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Unlimited Cheap Data.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candlewhisper Archive lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, Ollie the Oiled Seal welcomes throngs of tourists to the newly opened Oil Oasis Water Park.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, sofas are perpetually on sales that Must End Soon.
- : Candlewhisper Archive voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Candlewhisper Archive voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Candlewhisper Archive was endorsed by The Allied States of Julunaphra.
- : Candlewhisper Archive was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Archivian selfishness.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Frieden-und Freudenland, Ransium, Velkia and the Islands, Eryndlynd, Ironic Remarks, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ruinenlust, Caterasia, Dwardossa, Ownzone, Kawastyselir, Chilledsville, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, The Black Forrest, Entitize, Taco Respublic, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Sacara, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Kinectia, Bregaria, Lura, Love and Nature, Octopus Islands, Greyveldt, Bananaistan, Palos Heights, Snjor, Cheloboria, Krisylia, Appendia, Blon Gre, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, Effazio, New Ladavia, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Pythaga, New Kvenland, and 4 others.Talgarth, Jutsa, East Stederland, and Julunaphra.