|Faith||Unlimited Cheap Data|
|Currency||slightly grubby dollar|
|Animal||Six-Fingered Ugly Dolphin-Octopus Thing|
The Intensive Care Unit of Candlewhisper Archive is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Panopticon Pete with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, unlimited-speed roads, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 12.718 billion Archivists live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Administration, although Education and Industry are also considered important, while Environment and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Monaster. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Archivian economy, worth a remarkable 5,584 trillion slightly grubby dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 439,083 slightly grubby dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation leads Forest in per capita stalking, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten, and biological warfare is used to solve small disagreements. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Candlewhisper Archive's national animal is the Six-Fingered Ugly Dolphin-Octopus Thing, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Unlimited Cheap Data.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candlewhisper Archive changed its national motto to "Eye See YOU, Blootipiraviallistri" and its nation type to "Intensive Care Unit".
- : Candlewhisper Archive changed its national leader to "Panopticon Pete" and its nation type to "Watchers".
- : Candlewhisper Archive changed its national motto to "I See YOU, Blootipiraviallistri".
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, biological warfare is used to solve small disagreements.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, the nation leads Forest in per capita stalking.
- : Candlewhisper Archive's influence in Forest fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Candlewhisper Archive was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Candlewhisper Archive lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Frieden-und Freudenland, Ransium, Velkia and the Islands, Eryndlynd, Ironic Remarks, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ruinenlust, Caterasia, Ownzone, Kawastyselir, Chilledsville, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, The Black Forrest, Entitize, Taco Respublic, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Sacara, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bregaria, Lura, Love and Nature, Octopus Islands, Bananaistan, Snjor, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Jutsa, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, Middle Barael, Crowacia, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Garbelia, and 18 others.Blue Nagia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Kepler-0085, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Tscharva, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Kannap, Bunkaiia, New Kvenland, Roless, Uniania Geeth, Difinbelk 2, and Kyratistani.