|Leader||King Zen II|
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Zen II with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 6.794 billion Candensians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 82.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,240 trillion Andens a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 182,653 Andens, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
Armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough, several inches are being added to first class seating, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, and photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in King Zen II's bedroom. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Candensia lodged a message on the The Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Candensia endorsed The United Realms of Amelasy.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Evve Terre, Antekuna, What The Heckoslovakia, Schwypia, Comaraka, Loziura, Khosrau, Klusis, Schast Marrifoxzispeland, The Atomic Schism, South Hyrijahzol, Evacasia, Nonadia, Doge Land, Upper Nowhere, Masaniay, Exbrenia, Conglagateia, Basaran, South Easthern, Cenagrad, Kynthes, Artaecus, Transnister, The Order Of The Fallen, Rumanian States, Athejia, Luwuia, and Amelasy.