|Leader||King Zen II|
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Zen II with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 7.243 billion Candensians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. The average income tax rate is 85.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,282 trillion Andens a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 177,013 Andens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, sex changes are routinely performed at Candensia's hospitals, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, and the new one Anden coin also makes a handy throwing-star. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia endorsed The Commonwealth of Backlight.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Backlight.
- : Candensia endorsed The Mechanized State of Kemonomica.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Mechanized State of Kemonomica.
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Candensia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Candensia endorsed The Monarchist Republic of Unitess.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Monarchist Republic of Unitess.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Evve Terre, Antekuna, What The Heckoslovakia, Schwypia, Comaraka, Loziura, Khosrau, Klusis, The Atomic Schism, South Hyrijahzol, Evacasia, Nonadia, Doge Land, Upper Nowhere, Masaniay, Exbrenia, Conglagateia, Basaran, South Easthern, Cenagrad, Kynthes, Artaecus, Transnister, The Order Of The Fallen, Rumanian States, Athejia, Luwuia, Riktur, Bawnnmore, Ardiveds, Marticaen, Dwarf Land4, Areleand, Unitess, Kemonomica, and Backlight.