|Leader||King Zen II|
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Zen II with an even hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working population of 11.112 billion Candensians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. The average income tax rate is 90.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,905 trillion Andens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 171,442 Andens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR, every citizen sounds like a television news anchor, King Zen II's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success, and both criminals and civilians are DOA. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Freedom of the Press"".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Candensia endorsed The People's Republic of Imperial Gravoliand.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Imperial Gravoliand.
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in Candensia, both criminals and civilians are DOA.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Federation of Tanor.
- : Candensia lodged a message on the The Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 44 » What The Heckoslovakia, Schwypia, Khosrau, South Hyrijahzol, Masaniay, South Easthern, Cenagrad, Kynthes, Transnister, Rumanian States, Kemonomica, Northern New Solingarch, Midribbonia, Seibalath, Federation of Africa, Werewolf Islands, Eveilleria, Icewindia, Oseiyra-Norein, Agloolik, Veraxi, Norfadia, The Security Containment Protectorate, Amaranthy, Miakhov, Belastrova, The Lost Lands of the Scarlet Rose, Reformed Ones, Saint Shokai, Certulia, Lenlyvit, Viverraa, Greater Elessicland, Middle Glooffleyelion, Nonadia, Novaya Equestria, Japanese Nature, Arousonac, The Polish Rezim, Athlantea, New Porter, Gingers Land, Staship, and Imperial Gravoliand.