The BYZE Made State of Canadian Prairie Union is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.385 billion Rebels are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.8%.
The strong Canadian Prairie Unionian economy, worth 105 trillion Prairie Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 76,123 Prairie Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
Videogames like 'Equalia: Knights of Self-Confidence' are proving inexplicably unpopular, the Bighorn Sheep is a protected species, panicking criminals no longer flush contraband down the toilet, and the nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Canadian Prairie Union's national animal is the Bighorn Sheep, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Canadian Prairie Union is ranked 230,383rd in the world and 3rd in BYZE Retirement home for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector, scoring -4.67 on the Pepperoni Propulsion Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Canadian Prairie Union was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Canadian Prairie Union's influence in BYZE Retirement home fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Canadian Prairie Union's influence in BYZE Retirement home fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Canadian Prairie Union's influence in BYZE Retirement home fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Canadian Prairie Union's influence in BYZE Retirement home rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Canadian Prairie Union changed its national nation type to "BYZE Made State".
- : Canadian Prairie Union changed its national nation type to "The BYZE Made State".
- : Canadian Prairie Union published "Kīlauea Volcano" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Canadian Prairie Union relocated from The League to BYZE Retirement home.
- : Canadian Prairie Union was endorsed by The Confederacy of Eastern Canaan.
Endorsements Received: None.