The Irregulars of Camicon is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Tobias Ouland with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 18.533 billion Irregulars hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Social Policy, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Galatea. The average income tax rate is 45.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Irregular economy, worth a remarkable 2,213 trillion C-Bills a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 119,452 C-Bills, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Wheelchair users complain it is nearly impossible for them to cross the road in Galatea, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university, the government is avowedly secular, and up to 40% of voters can finally read the issues they're deciding on. Crime is totally unknown. Camicon's national animal is the BattleMech, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Comstar.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Camicon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Camicon was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : Camicon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Camicon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Camicon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Macedon".
- : Camicon altered its national flag.
- : Camicon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Xoriet".
- : Camicon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Universal Jurisdiction"".
- : Camicon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sensible limits on industry act".
- : Camicon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Right to Self-defense"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Corrian.