The Queen's State of Cali Dali is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 24.114 billion Cali Dalians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The large, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.0%.
The very strong Cali Dalian economy, worth a remarkable 1,090 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 45,208 betales, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 174,825 per year while the poor average 8,022, a ratio of 21.8 to 1.
All tariffs have been abolished, education and welfare spending are on the rise, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime is moderate. Cali Dali's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cali Dali's influence in East Timor rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Cali Dali was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Cali Dali's influence in East Timor rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Cali Dali's influence in East Timor rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Cali Dali's influence in East Timor rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Cali Dali's influence in East Timor rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Cali Dali's influence in East Timor rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Cali Dali was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens and Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Cali Dali's influence in East Timor rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Cali Dali relocated from Lazarus to East Timor.