The Glorious Utopious of Calebs Haven is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Caleb with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 17.48 billion Haveners have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Haven. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 45.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Havener economy, worth a remarkable 2,469 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 141,292 Credits, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
Laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, edutainment video games are taking Calebs Haven's students to the next level, Emperor Caleb is described as an everyday person with normal tastes and the usual interests, and blasphemers and government critics often die in very unusual and unlikely accidents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Calebs Haven's national animal is the Pegasus, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Calebs Haven was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Calebs Haven was endorsed by The Free Republic of Vargonfav.
- : Calebs Haven was endorsed by The People's Republic of Waltonia.
- : Calebs Haven lost the endorsement of The People's Republic of Waltonia.
- : Calebs Haven was endorsed by The Galactic Empire of Lazy valley.
- : Calebs Haven was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Calebs Haven was endorsed by The Colony of Technocratic Prospero.
- : Calebs Haven was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Calebs Haven was endorsed by The Empire of Jebslund.
- : Calebs Haven was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.