|Faith||s a d v i b e s|
The United Terran Authority of Caldariat is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ryujin with an iron fist, and renowned for its national health service, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.743 billion Caldarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kerenza. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Caldarian economy, worth a remarkable 3,175 trillion Atlases a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 295,568 Atlases, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Government employees have reverted to carrier pigeon due to never-ending virus scans, the government is cutting back on the number of political prisoners executed each year, government popup ads are springing up like weeds, and pro-democracy regime change has been avoided. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Caldariat's national animal is the Kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is s a d v i b e s.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caldariat was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and the Top 10% for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Caldariat, pro-democracy regime change has been avoided.
- : Following new legislation in Caldariat, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- : Following new legislation in Caldariat, the government is cutting back on the number of political prisoners executed each year.
- : Following new legislation in Caldariat, government employees have reverted to carrier pigeon due to never-ending virus scans.
- : Following new legislation in Caldariat, Caldarian tourists are banned from many nations due to their tendency to randomly explode.
- : Following new legislation in Caldariat, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- : Following new legislation in Caldariat, peace talks occasionally rack up a higher body count than the wars they seek to stop.
- : Following new legislation in Caldariat, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Caldariat, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aigania, General Mike, Marcellinople, Claraxia, Arkanik, Hajima, Dhan, The New California Republic, Praenestia, Axixic, Meat Sandwich, Aaecilia, Wilhelmsborough, Aflana, Courlany, Treadwellia, Bobs raider puppet, Nargorthia, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Saundie, Russiane, Lazarene Ryccia, Denado, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Rommanda, Sophisica, Steel Vagabonds, Xracona, The Salvation States, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aegis-5, Surd, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Thetraxia, Perchan, Pama Freeza, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Outlaw Conformity, and 18 others.Auralon, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Inceptio, Aguaria Major, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Capercom, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Domais, Manica, Zekrosz, Demonos, Debussy, and Honeydewistania.