The Democratic States of Caladann is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 292 million Caladannis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrakis. The average income tax rate is 29.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Caladannian economy, worth 19.8 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 67,729 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming, ghost regiments exist only on paper, and executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Caladann's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caladann was endorsed by The Second Republic of Republica Guilleana.
- : Caladann was endorsed by The Holy of Abonland.
- : Caladann was endorsed by The Optimistic People of The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
- : Caladann was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper.
Endorsements Received: 133 » Loutsland, Ihese, Territorio di Nessuno, Amerian States, Siwale, Dar es Saalam, Hamerica, 1 very fast endotarter, Yaorozu, Pazair, New Jamgra, New Lakemba, WeKnow, Kragsgale, Picairn, Kocherian, Simone Republic, Noahs Second Country, Abject Ludicrosity, Koda-Land, Brucklania, Guer Aike, Highton Islands, The Tampa Bay Rays, The Rhein States, Fauzjhia, Zzozona, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Maclare, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kranostav, Great Bights Mum, El Fiji Grande, Sundred, Xipher, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Dreadton, Sikol, Notyoutopia, Newpromisedland, Buckhem, Corfad, Frances Francis the First of France, Shibutani, Empy, Zumlandia, Daiz, Omnistria, Entecavir, and 83 others.Interdimensional Zone, Arichia, Principia Mathematica, North Bratislava, Praeceps, Pallaith, Ethnon, Ultra777, Dabarastan, Prydania, Andexia, Aeolist, Schnuftelland, Sil Dorsett, Eurochina, Solskjar, Xyrron, Westinor, Seanat, Yokciq Empire, Ihsan, Moubarakistan, Zeternia, Pokemanland, Godwanna, Clan Spaniel, U S Eh, Astal Aavors, Ravendi, Votak Matim, Frahnkzaden, Libertania Democratica, Maott, Heilhum Imperius, Sunto, Napnomadia, Wineclaw, Selfgradatude, Eschatosia, Valhalla123, Orado, Vincone Cae, Malta Comino Gozo, Runeda, The Iron Lions, Draconian Progression, Xagill, Therizia, Harjad, Tyirza, Eywaan, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Nouvelle-Floride, Holy Oranz, McMasterdonia, TLTland, Outer Shenendoah, Shadowrik, Unsophisticate, Amprak, Valentine Z, Glanst, Noesantara, Comfed, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Chips and Guac, Yalkan, Navsland, Lulubellia, Rozarus, Warancia, Cosmosplosion, Hardscrabble, The Teddy, Magna Banitia, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Abonland, and Republica Guilleana.