The Dominion of Cabo Corelli is a massive, orderly nation, remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, national health service, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.934 billion Cabocorellians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25.2%.
The all-consuming Cabocorellian economy, worth 314 trillion credits a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Retail, Pizza Delivery, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 107,155 credits, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
The education system has gotten a recent boost in spending, city sidewalks are crowded with overweight people, a signed affidavit from a prominent anti-corruption advocate declares that she is in fact a crook after all, and strategic bombers are being converted into preschools. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive. Cabo Corelli's national animal is the blue-bellied dodecapod, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Azurism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cabo Corelli's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Cabo Corelli altered its national flag.
- : Cabo Corelli's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Cabo Corelli's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Cabo Corelli's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Cabo Corelli was refounded in Osiris.
- : Cabo Corelli ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Cabo Corelli's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Following new legislation in Cabo Corelli, strategic bombers are being converted into preschools.
- : Following new legislation in Cabo Corelli, a signed affidavit from a prominent anti-corruption advocate declares that he is in fact a crook after all.