|Leader||Valeria Stend Fulbright|
|Currency||Old Ion Dubloon|
|Animal||Isthic Bynsterian Hound-fox|
The Grand Scheme of Bynsteria is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Valeria Stend Fulbright with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, smutty television, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.307 billion Bynsterians, 8.205 billion of whom are zombies, enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass — prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Old Sovereign. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Bynsterian economy, worth a remarkable 1,671 trillion Old Ion Dubloons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 161,955 Old Ion Dubloons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
They who do not work shall not eat, school football matches are usually five-a-side, everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties, and preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance. Crime is totally unknown. Bynsteria's national animal is the Isthic Bynsterian Hound-fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Giftarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bynsteria's influence in Equestria rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Bynsteria's influence in Equestria rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Bynsteria's influence in Equestria rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bynsteria's influence in Equestria rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Bynsteria altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Bynsteria, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
- : Following new legislation in Bynsteria, everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties.
- : Following new legislation in Bynsteria, school football matches are usually five-a-side.
- : Bynsteria relocated from Lazarus to Equestria.
- : Bynsteria's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".