The Federation of Bwakilasa is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 331 million Bwakilasans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.7%.
The strong Bwakilasan economy, worth 19.6 trillion euros a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Gambling, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 59,344 euros, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 181,286 per year while the poor average 15,057, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
No one is quite sure what many government officials look like, the rich are forced to sell their houses to pay for more police to prevent their houses from being burgled, vile black smog from coal power plants has enveloped several major urban centres, and large sections of Bwakilasa have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bwakilasa's national animal is the bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bwakilasa's influence in The New Catholic Union rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Bwakilasa became WA Delegate of The New Catholic Union.
- : Bwakilasa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Bwakilasa's influence in The New Catholic Union rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Bwakilasa's influence in The New Catholic Union rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Bwakilasa's influence in The New Catholic Union rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Bwakilasa's influence in The New Catholic Union rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Bwakilasa's influence in The New Catholic Union fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Bwakilasa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Bwakilasa's influence in The New Catholic Union fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Memobmo.