The Republic of Buschgardensburg is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by a President with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful population of 16.315 billion Buschgardensburgians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 17.3%.
The all-consuming Buschgardensburgian economy, worth a remarkable 1,302 trillion newts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 79,818 newts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are deeply regretting challenging the government to be honest about its intentions, the nation's WA representatives have received a very public sacking after Buschgardensburg allowed its WA membership to lapse, the country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions, and banana distribution among collective farm workers is an important topic in public discourse. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Buschgardensburg's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Buschgardensburg was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and Most Stationary.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Deviant Hockey Night CGLM of Novo England.
- : Buschgardensburg was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Confederacy of Zyvetskistaahn.
- : Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Antalia".
- : Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Kingdom of Ireland"".
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The United States of Indereac Lanx.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Failed Tetarchy of Lands of Anarchy.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The North Pacifican Entropy of Sasten.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Primary Endorsement Target of The Democratic Republic of Tomb.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Sil Dorsett, Sankami, Yaorozu, OnionTenshi, Unimaginable Doom, Sunto, Avalon, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, Nova Constellation, Territorio di Nessuno, Plembobria, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, Elspeth and Samina, Xentherida, Blackshear41, SillyString, Celreostia, Potistan, Kylesburgh, Holy Oranz, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Meritdom, Techislovakia, Flashy Light, Flooforia, Rumata, Capinistria, Notyoutopia, Ophlantly, Guslantis, Vantaria, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Vegetarian States, Ceretis, Republic of Dixie, Sphotch, Wineclaw, Clarent, Wisconsota, American MapleStory, Frances Francis the First of France, Libera Publica, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, Everywheristan, Eyes that do not Lie, Vladimirius, Imperial Arkania, Morrn, and 25 others.Frostcastle, Szalowa, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Reannia, Lord Ravenclaw, Roctpor, Malta Comino Gozo, Bourbon-Conde, South Ravian, Qla, The Undead Union, Religioncord, Cyanos, Bohseon, Goyanes, Scallendovia, Siwale, Qwoopoladia, Hong Kong Empire, Yalkan, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Sasten, Indereac Lanx, Zyvetskistaahn, and Novo England.