The Democratic States of Burur cak Noaqsi is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ban on automobiles, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.946 billion Noaqsians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Calanzuldali. The average income tax rate is 34.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Burur cak Noaqsian economy, worth 74.8 trillion hemnepduartis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 25,402 hemnepduartis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms, shirts-versus-skins games are now skins-versus-skins games, it takes all playtime for children to locate their friends among two hundred identical heads, and Burur cak Noaqsi has designated Calanzuldali as its capital city. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Burur cak Noaqsi's national animal is the dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Burur cak Noaqsi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombified.
- : Burur cak Noaqsi was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Zombie Empire of Mimi Mimikins, infecting 1 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Burur cak Noaqsi was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Zombie Empire of Mimi Mimikins, infecting 2 million survivors.
- : Burur cak Noaqsi's influence in Osiris rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Burur cak Noaqsi altered its national flag.
- : Burur cak Noaqsi's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Burur cak Noaqsi changed its national capital to "Calanzuldali".
- : Following new legislation in Burur cak Noaqsi, Burur cak Noaqsi has designated Calanzuldali as its capital city.
- : Burur cak Noaqsi changed its national demonym to "Noaqsians".
- : Burur cak Noaqsi's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".