|Leader||The King of Braves|
|Faith||The Oath Sworn Through Courage|
The Glorious Empire of Burning Pants is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The King of Braves with a fair hand, and remarkable for its flagrant waste-dumping, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 11.804 billion Burner of Pants live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of adventure. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Pants-Burner economy, worth a remarkable 3,542 trillion G-Stones a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 300,117 G-Stones, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,881,992 per year while the poor average 1,824, a ratio of 1,579 to 1.
Sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, Adventure's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen, the news is showing footage of The King of Braves bullying an old man to the point of tears, and The King of Braves will only ring up foreign leaders if they agree to reverse the charges. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Burning Pants's national animal is the Fighting Mechanoid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Oath Sworn Through Courage.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, The King of Braves will only ring up foreign leaders if they agree to reverse the charges.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, the news is showing footage of The King of Braves bullying an old man to the point of tears.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, Adventure's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, most people learn to drive on crash courses.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, a murderous reputation can revitalise a flagging celebrity career.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, the weather in Adventure is always 'pigeons with a chance of droppings'.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, chickens roam the streets freely.
- : Burning Pants endorsed The Federation of Erlyia.
- : Burning Pants was endorsed by The Federation of Erlyia.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Imkiville, Courlany, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Aleckandor, Aflana, Captain Apollo, Killer Kitty, Aguaria Major, Tiegenhof, The Copper States, Calicate, Margandy, Nargorthia, Sophisica, Hycronesia, Caybow, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Aigania, The Rin Mang, Loftegen 2, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Axixic, Altmar, Derthal, Volac, Denado, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Ergtrini, Rommanda, Emperor PJ, The American Powerhouse, Kappan, Mainze, Leton, Russiane, Hickerbilly, Othan, Lingord, Lazarene Ryccia, Marcellinople, Sireco, Egyptos, Port Flynt, Lake Flotillas, and 49 others.Middle Ketalia, Rangers Brotherhood, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Ireland Isles, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Astalen, Sharps inc, Bobs raider puppet, The Utopian Initiative, Ramagiest, Capercom, General Mike, The Great Shepherds, Xracona, NewLeaf, Darkium, Dracovis, FulfiLland, Skin Nation The Second, Auralon, The Torrentin, Halliway, Aaecilia, Wishper, Steel Vagabonds, Ecchi Unlimited, The Celestial Lands, Zadaria, The Daedric Lords, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Kunigund, Wintermoot III, The Illusian Empire, Turkish-Ottoman, Nazi-Bolshevik Union, Lutfan, Meat Sandwich, Makdon, Kakatiya, Dhan, Vri, The Sigometh Dynasty, Arnasas, Shangri-La Valley, Your Imaginary Friend, Richtera, and Erlyia.