|Leader||The King of Braves|
|Faith||The Oath Sworn Through Courage|
The Glorious Empire of Burning Pants is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The King of Braves with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and flagrant waste-dumping. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 14.794 billion Burner of Pants live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of adventure. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Pants-Burner economy, worth a remarkable 4,856 trillion G-Stones a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 328,293 G-Stones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights, both vegetables and viruses are often smuggled across the border, half of the nation's import/export industry is run from a location known only as 'Dead Man's Cove', and grinning punters say that casino roulette is the greatest high that life has to offer. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Burning Pants's national animal is the Fighting Mechanoid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Oath Sworn Through Courage.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, grinning punters say that casino roulette is the greatest high that life has to offer.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, half of the nation's import/export industry is run from a location known only as 'Dead Man's Cove'.
- : Burning Pants endorsed The Federal Republic of Cossack Peoples.
- : Burning Pants was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Cossack Peoples.
- : Burning Pants was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and the Top 5% for Most Inclusive.
- : Burning Pants voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, both vegetables and viruses are often smuggled across the border.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, Fighting Mechanoid sanctuaries have been taken over by hydraulic fracturing sites.
- : Burning Pants voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
Endorsements Received: 81 » Courlany, Aleckandor, Aflana, Killer Kitty, Nargorthia, Caybow, Aigania, Greygard, Axixic, Denado, Perchan, Rommanda, Emperor PJ, Mainze, Russiane, Othan, Lingord, Lazarene Ryccia, Marcellinople, Sireco, Port Flynt, Rangers Brotherhood, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Bobs raider puppet, General Mike, Darkium, Skin Nation The Second, Auralon, Aaecilia, Wishper, Steel Vagabonds, The Celestial Lands, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Kunigund, Meat Sandwich, Dhan, Richtera, Custadia, Aletian, Glorious Society, Arkanik, Mordant, Alasanto, Kamikaze89, Uhanda, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, and 31 others.Pherttsylvania, Issrak-om, The Sigometh Dynasty, Leonism, Ashoy, Owans, Northern Westwald, Nucular, Wacky Mac party, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Silver Minner, Najafistan, Debussy, Aguaria Major, Temmi, Sarzville, North Gloucesterstan, Humanistical, Ecchi Unlimited, Mussoliniburg, Staceys Mom, AzeriTurks, Hukaa, Fylshlant, Whale Republic, DaPiFanatic, Tjabino, Calicate, Surd, Vessura, and Cossack Peoples.