The Planetgarden of Burninati0n is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Chairwoman Skye with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 19.685 billion Burninites are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taproot. The average income tax rate is 89.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Burninite economy, worth a remarkable 3,804 trillion Thumbs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 193,293 Thumbs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, and strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices. Crime is totally unknown. Burninati0n's national animal is the Hooded Crow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Monism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Burninati0n's influence in The Far Left rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Burninati0n was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Burninati0n voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Burninati0n's influence in The Far Left rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Burninati0n's influence in The Far Left rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Burninati0n's influence in The Far Left rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Burninati0n was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Burninati0n relocated from The Internationale to The Far Left.
- : Burninati0n endorsed The Alleate Vreistetter of The Decapole counsils.
- : Burninati0n's influence in The Internationale fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
Endorsements Received: None.