|Currency||Saint Joanian Dollar|
The Noocracy of Bunkaiia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mister Marin with a fair hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, anti-smoking policies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.807 billion Bunkaiians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ponaiga City. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Bunkaiian economy, worth 204 trillion Saint Joanian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 113,211 Saint Joanian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside, burnt-out forty-foot-tall wicker men dot the countryside, and most Bunkaiians would sell their own grandmother. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bunkaiia's national animal is the Pink-bellied Ratpig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bunkaiia's influence in Nations of Saint Joan of Arc rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Bunkaiia proposed constructing embassies between Nations of Saint Joan of Arc and The good boyz.
- : Bunkaiia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Bunkaiia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Bunkaiia's influence in Nations of Saint Joan of Arc fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Bunkaiia's influence in Nations of Saint Joan of Arc fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Bunkaiia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, most Bunkaiians would sell their own grandmother.
- : Bunkaiia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, burnt-out forty-foot-tall wicker men dot the countryside.
Endorsements Received: None.