|Leader||The Gowul Councilship|
|Faith||Akhishiyanic Mazdakite Zoroastrianism|
The Mazdakian People's Noocracy of Bunkaiia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Gowul Councilship with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.525 billion Bunkaiians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ponaiga City. The average income tax rate is 94.2%.
The all-consuming Bunkaiian economy, worth 173 trillion MÓrgareitas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 113,940 MÓrgareitas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels, it's all quiet on the western front, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, and it's widely agreed that to tennis players love means nothing. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bunkaiia's national animal is the Kouwai, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Akhishiyanic Mazdakite Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bunkaiia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, it's widely agreed that to tennis players love means nothing.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, it's all quiet on the western front.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, garishly-decorated government buildings are being hailed as the height of 'religious nouveau'.
- : Bunkaiia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, the military perceives nations hit by natural disasters as "easy pickings".
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, blood donations have been banned because of the risk of eternal unrest.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Darfaria, Minahasa, Mesopoto, Andakeristan, Vamia Adzukind, Attempted Socialism, Saltspring Island, Weaventingost, East Nazareth, Absurd Land, Zerphen, Bernieland Republic, Quigon, Duravia, New Ordiel Kalibleland, Albania 3, Medlidande, Democratic Manceff, Rhedaria, Doultrenia, Fairfax Soviet Republic, Clania Miyal, Suthseaxe, Pertsjan, Upcrus, Morabai, Andogeesia, Choveynia, Really marxism, Esgeirimmen, Prozitia, Bohstavia, Restart, Ainares, Nova Erie, Terranova-Serre, Islati Scyia, Alphonsia, Carrico, MKAS, Meorlanorde, Ripuaria-Limburg, Anarcho Syndicalist Korea, The Commune of Meddle, Rainsfield, The Anarchic Collective of Z, Ontopia, International Socialist Union, UPRA, Red Sanguina, and 9 others.Space Lads, Fiern, Vikedum, Sino-Terranesia, Slanetria, Yuglonia, Kaamapoori, Puhon, and Bruksemark.