The Theocracy of Bullintine is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Your Grace with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.418 billion Bullintineans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Glorth. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 72.8%.
The powerhouse Bullintinean economy, worth 865 trillion Leaves a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 91,902 Leaves, with the richest citizens earning 7.4 times as much as the poorest.
A National Academy regulates grammar and usage, the letters L, G, and B must never be grouped together, citizens who don't attend the nation's massive military parades tend to disappear overnight, and the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Bullintine after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bullintine's national animal is the Wellington, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is United Methodism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bullintine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative, Best Weather, and Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Bullintine voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Anarchestan".
- : Following new legislation in Bullintine, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Bullintine after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax.
- : Following new legislation in Bullintine, citizens who don't attend the nation's massive military parades tend to disappear overnight.
- : Following new legislation in Bullintine, the letters L, G, and B must never be grouped together.
- : Following new legislation in Bullintine, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- : Following new legislation in Bullintine, concussed Wellingtonball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Bullintine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Bullintine was endorsed by The People's Republic of United Socialists of the Highest Power.
- : Bullintine was endorsed by The Most Serene Democracy of The Exclave Of Chernoclav.
Endorsements Received: 39 » The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Blogotopia, Zyrcrestia, Coreras, Weaubleau, Mystiquelle, Osea Island, Kelvinski, Linkdahero, Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, FreeGunsForAll, Slaytania, A Death Arena, Colonel Terrosit, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Aedue, Siuts, Seantonia, Wysrod, Atlanta Island, The State of Walrus Devotion, Lastarte, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Venkorata, NorthernMassachusetts, Striagro Uspil, DunNaGall, Evil Dictators Happyland, HN67, Flezzola, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, and United Socialists of the Highest Power.