The Theocracy of Bullintine is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Your Grace with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, public floggings, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.996 billion Bullintineans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Glorth. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 73.4%.
The powerhouse Bullintinean economy, worth 904 trillion Leaves a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 90,452 Leaves, with the richest citizens earning 7.4 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians take citizens for idiots, the law is more interested in punishing crime than preventing it, the populace has a pathological fear of computers more advanced than pocket calculators, and doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bullintine's national animal is the Wellington, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is United Methodism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bullintine was endorsed by The Holy 🍀 Potato of Spudlandia.
- : Bullintine was endorsed by The Dragon Master of Sacred Toast.
- : Bullintine was endorsed by The Island Republic of Markanite.
- : Bullintine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Bullintine voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Femdom Empire".
- : Bullintine voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Open Internet Order".
- : Following new legislation in Bullintine, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Bullintine, the populace has a pathological fear of computers more advanced than pocket calculators.
- : Following new legislation in Bullintine, the law is more interested in punishing crime than preventing it.
- : Following new legislation in Bullintine, politicians take citizens for idiots.
Endorsements Received: 37 » The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Blogotopia, Zyrcrestia, Coreras, Weaubleau, Mystiquelle, Osea Island, Kelvinski, Linkdahero, Germanahii, FreeGunsForAll, Slaytania, A Death Arena, Colonel Terrosit, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Siuts, Seantonia, Wysrod, Lastarte, Venkorata, NorthernMassachusetts, Striagro Uspil, DunNaGall, HN67, Flezzola, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Craven States, Anollasia, Kilenel, Chad9, Markanite, and Spudlandia.