|Leader||Bavrov Krusken II|
The People's Republic of Bulgenstaz is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Bavrov Krusken II with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 1.456 billion Bulgenstazi are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Khenkhourt. The average income tax rate is 69.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Bulgenstazi economy, worth 101 trillion Khourts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 69,533 Khourts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails', foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best, the parliament building has installed a revolving door, and the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bulgenstaz's national animal is the Bulgenstazi Sparrow, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bulgenstaz's influence in Eurth rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Bulgenstaz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Bulgenstaz's influence in Eurth rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Bulgenstaz's influence in Eurth rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Bulgenstaz's influence in Eurth rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Bulgenstaz relocated from Lazarus to Eurth.
- : Bulgenstaz was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Bulgenstaz ceased to exist in Eurth.
- : Bulgenstaz's influence in Eurth fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Bulgenstaz's influence in Eurth rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".