The Republic of Bugduz is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Bağdüzlü with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, compulsory military service, and national health service. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.659 billion Bugduzlus have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bugduz City. The average income tax rate is 28.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bugduzian economy, worth 167 trillion gaymes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 100,734 gaymes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens, army rations are served on silver platters, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite, and former strategic allies are threatening annihilation to Bugduz for reneging on weapons supply contracts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bugduz's national animal is the cakır, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bugduz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
- : Bugduz was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Erfworld.
- : Bugduz was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, former strategic allies are threatening annihilation to Bugduz for reneging on weapons supply contracts.
- : Bugduz was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, army rations are served on silver platters.
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- : Bugduz was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Bugduz voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
Endorsements Received: 89 » Notyoutopia, Sankami, Unimaginable Doom, Yaorozu, Republic of Dixie, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Vegetarian States, HMS Unicorn, Wineclaw, Shadowrik, Xentherida, Meritdom, Holy Oranz, Guslantis, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Ceretis, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Celreostia, Techislovakia, Malta Comino Gozo, Siwale, American MapleStory, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Kingdom of Space, Upper Portlandia, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Kaschovia, Wisconsota, Elspeth and Samina, Vazali, Ovsterland, Selfgradatude, Morrn, Lord Ravenclaw, Empy, BouncyAbbeyKitty, Valdr, Upper Sam Dodovi, Omicron Persei V111, Southern Stroraia, Pallaith, Solestia, and 39 others.Arcadia of Kasterborous, ABC, Coemgen, Kwaj, PlanetPunk, Vinantis, Flooforia, Reannia, General COE, SillyString, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Moristia, Jenner-Kardash, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Aenglaland, Necromonia, Cleoskye, Victoriaans Nederlands, Diodone, Kizja, Anima Proxa, Zedeya, Amerian States, Lamexanope, Forunte, Zatrela, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Maestros haven, Sheppey, Plembobria, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Erfworld.