The Republic of Bugduz is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Bağdüzlü with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, public floggings, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.942 billion Bugduzlus have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bugduz City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 30.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Bugduzian economy, worth 388 trillion gaymes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 132,070 gaymes, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is totally unknown. Bugduz's national animal is the cakır, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation.
- : Bugduz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : Bugduz endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Californian Redwood.
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, the year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals".
- : Following new legislation in Bugduz, government bureaucrats devote many man-hours to trying to measure unquantifiables.
Endorsements Received: 150 » Notyoutopia, Sankami, Unimaginable Doom, Yaorozu, Republic of Dixie, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, HMS Unicorn, Wineclaw, Shadowrik, Xentherida, Holy Oranz, Guslantis, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Ceretis, Celreostia, Malta Comino Gozo, Siwale, American MapleStory, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Kingdom of Space, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Vazali, Selfgradatude, Lord Ravenclaw, BouncyAbbeyKitty, Omicron Persei V111, Southern Stroraia, Pallaith, Kwaj, PlanetPunk, Vinantis, General COE, SillyString, Friently, South Grand Mountain, Shin-Hachioji, Necromonia, Diodone, Anima Proxa, Zedeya, Amerian States, Lamexanope, Forunte, McMasterdonia, and 100 others.Yukti, Sheppey, Prevaland, Kelvaros Prime, New Chilokver, Buckerino, Che Sana Und, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Seven Hills, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, The Iron Lions, Pakistan 001, Moubarakistan, Fountania, Universal State Formula, Territorio di Nessuno, Unsophisticate, Thenaca, Tredano, New Rivia, Beodarasc, Lionia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, The The Bierands, Phillywob, Panama Coalition, Ice and Tinian, Plumas, Weehay, Corfad, Wodan, Aroa, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Xinchao, The Syca, Ainsworth, Montroyale, Palisede, Destroedor, Wyldeacre, Victoriaans Nederlands, Yaris, Midds Conia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, CurryIndia, Malvad, NatsukiLand, ABC, Merconitonitopia, Ozstan, Elhomna, Astal Aavors, Abunenin, Eglise Sainte Eve, Get Away From Me, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Illusia and Neverendia, Xagill, Euginus, Alsatian Island, Canada GR, Puczovska, Lake Flotillas, The Mazur Empire, The Bureaucratic Territories, Ktyria, Morlanka, Alice Gardens, Triekru, Edwerlantin, Guyomartand, Atain, LaKronia, Mirandako Herri Errepublika, Nueava Libertalia, Pandessiand, Wesley Republic, Phoronu, Mordant99, Benolia, Albacria, Freienland, Zyvetskistaahn, ThE eNd oF eE, Crazy Kongo, AGoodPlace, Naoarn, Republican Pacific Islands, Q w e r t y, Sallanas, Underground Techno, The Oceanic Lands, Ka Ching, Shibutani, and Californian Redwood.