The Republic of Buckerino is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, keen interest in outer space, and national health service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 1.096 billion Buckerinorians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marcopi. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Buckerinoan economy, worth 145 trillion Regals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 133,026 Regals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Former customs officers are adjusting to their new lives as market stall traders, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance, skateparks can be found in every city, and park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets. Crime is totally unknown. Buckerino's national animal is the Kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Buckerino was endorsed by The Republic of Beowulfe.
- : Following new legislation in Buckerino, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Buckerino, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Buckerino, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance.
- : Following new legislation in Buckerino, former customs officers are adjusting to their new lives as market stall traders.
- : Buckerino endorsed The Free Land of The The Bierands.
- : Buckerino was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential and the Top 5% for Most Cultured.
- : Buckerino was endorsed by The Free Land of The The Bierands.
- : Following new legislation in Buckerino, editorials that criticize the government are legally obligated to display the "pants on fire" warning.
- : Following new legislation in Buckerino, newly synthesized elements half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Notyoutopia, Upper Portlandia, Empy, Great Bights Mum, Religioncord, Enosville, Wisconsota, Yaorozu, Sunto, Alice Gardens, Holy Oranz, Shadowrik, Unimaginable Doom, Xentherida, Elspeth and Samina, Vazali, Sil Dorsett, Ovsterland, Selfgradatude, American MapleStory, Kaschovia, SORT, Lupus Imperium, Lord Ravenclaw, Equestrian Commonwealth, BouncyAbbeyKitty, Valdr, Upper Sam Dodovi, Diodone, Wolfensjaeger, Mercy Land, Omicron Persei V111, Guslantis, Colony of lasting Hopes, Reannia, Malta Comino Gozo, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Morrn, HMS Unicorn, Pallaith, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, The Rossinite Empire, Solestia, ABC, DeGuts, Kwaj, Coemgen, Frances Francis the First of France, and 54 others.Arcadia of Kasterborous, PlanetPunk, Amerian States, Vinantis, Bonjoura, Flooforia, Sankami, General COE, SillyString, Chinstralia, Vszeklina, Wicheye, Bharathvarsh, Friently, Jenner-Kardash, Hong Kong Empire, Moristia, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Kobagia, Faxfleet, Koda-Land, Kingdom of Space, Aenglaland, Cleoskye, Necromonia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Zedeya, Kelvaros Prime, Anima Proxa, Lamexanope, Rylam, Che Sana Und, Kizja, Das People, Dadastan Archipelago, Sanjurika, Zatrela, McMasterdonia, Forunte, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Maestros haven, FRENAi, Plembobria, Sheppey, Prevaland, The Galactic Triumvirate, Zemnaya Svoboda, The Akhara Islands, Erfworld, The The Bierands, and Beowulfe.