The Free Land of Bryn Rhyddid is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.287 billion Bryn Rhyddidians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, although Environment is also considered important, while Law & Order and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aanlanding. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.2%.
The all-consuming Bryn Rhyddidian economy, worth 634 trillion Bryn guilders a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 148,035 Bryn guilders, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 742,767 per year while the poor average 16,530, a ratio of 44.9 to 1.
Parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, and half of Bryn Rhyddid's doctors can't speak the language. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Bryn Rhyddid's national animal is the cardinal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bryn Rhyddid's influence in Eurth rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Bryn Rhyddid's influence in Eurth fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Bryn Rhyddid voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Bryn Rhyddid voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Bryn Rhyddid voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Iran"".
- : Bryn Rhyddid voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Language and Education Rights for Deaf Individuals".
- : Bryn Rhyddid voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 9003".
- : Bryn Rhyddid voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Proper Hygiene For Medical Instruments".
- : Following new legislation in Bryn Rhyddid, half of Bryn Rhyddid's doctors can't speak the language.
- : Following new legislation in Bryn Rhyddid, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.