The Kingdom of Bruins Fans is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 1.072 billion Bruins Fansians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 20.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Bruins Fansian economy, worth 44.4 trillion baht a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,434 baht, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bruins Fans's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bruins Fans's influence in The Sportsbook rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Bruins Fans was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified and Most Dead.
- : Bruins Fans's influence in The Sportsbook rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Bruins Fans's influence in The Sportsbook rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Bruins Fans's influence in The Sportsbook rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Bruins Fans relocated from Lazarus to The Sportsbook.
- : Bruins Fans was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Bruins Fans ceased to exist in The Sportsbook.
- : Bruins Fans's influence in The Sportsbook rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Bruins Fans's influence in The Sportsbook fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".