The United Republic of Bromsivia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 872 million Bromsivians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bromsinton. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bromsivian economy, worth 73.9 trillion pounds a year, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 84,760 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, military spending is on the increase, and no cul-de-sac or trailer park is complete without a gambling parlor. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bromsivia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Republic of Alfama.
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Following new legislation in Bromsivia, no cul-de-sac or trailer park is complete without a gambling parlor.
- : Bromsivia endorsed The Commonwealth of Gonrati.
- : Bromsivia endorsed The Empire of The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society.
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Empire of The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society.
- : Bromsivia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Gonrati.
- : Bromsivia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Bromsivia, military spending is on the increase.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Crystal Creation, Tsunamy, Madreia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Tecorogan Federation, Amerion, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Tepertopia, Aidenfieeld, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Barabarom, PenguinPies, The Filippinas, Isles of Creckero, Xandev, Wehraboos, Nowa Europa, Farengeto, Gentea, Beepee, Baltenlands, North Kanuckistan, Jehenna, Ebonhand, Hutington, Kringalia, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Yeldarbsland, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Rabbitz, Sedunn, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Tridem, Holy Free, Elan Sleazebaganno, Merevane, Qawe, Mapico, Eggraria, Marinho Islands, Starsight, ChickenDome, and 28 others.Shefino, Compli, The Worst army of, Melicorium, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, NganXuan, Auphelia, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, Well F, Melukhkha, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Catillos, B H A R A T, and Alfama.