|Leader||Supreme Leader Matthew Broeng the First|
The Technocracy of Broengtopia is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Supreme Leader Matthew Broeng the First with an iron fist, and renowned for its smutty television, national health service, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, cynical population of 5.989 billion Broengtopians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Broengtropolis. The average income tax rate is 79.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Broengtopian economy, worth 646 trillion Sollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 107,971 Sollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Broengtopian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Supreme Leader Matthew Broeng the First, meat-eating is frowned upon, environmental legislation occurs cyclically, and orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Broengtopia's national animal is the Manatee, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Broengtopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Broengtopia, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step.
- : Following new legislation in Broengtopia, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : Following new legislation in Broengtopia, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- : Following new legislation in Broengtopia, Broengtopian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Supreme Leader Matthew Broeng the First.
- : Broengtopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Broengtopia endorsed The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
- : Broengtopia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
- : Broengtopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Broengtopia, libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands.
Endorsements Received: 130 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Brotherland, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Arkantis, Asendavia, Bullpups, Kangarawa, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Elejamie, Unger under over, Socialist Holy American Empire, ReeK, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Someseni, Slys Paws, Talitoa, Dark Edgyness, Squid Ruinosa, Axdel, Dreamersistan, Republic of Berzerkistan, British Calradia, The Empire of Rijelv, Wizardonia, Pakitsk, Eagas, Neruch, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Seri Tai Republic, Rhealaliit, Drunken Seal Islands, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Davinhia, Headpat Central, United China Nation, Lanagon, Adolanta, Dragonia, Roliganistan, New Leganes, Adavan, Trimmania, Bai Lung, Norport, Riveraland, Federated States of Zootron, Galve, and 80 others.Ridann, Sansangra, BearStackof2015, Lyontisia, Bakaworld, Aeljae, Mundiferrum, Enlil, The Romanum Legio, CopyCato, The island of Kiria, The Buckeye States, The United Asian Republics, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Reftaria, Kilkire, ArenaC, The United Neo American Union, Hizuru, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Styklelilere, Grossvietnam, Liberstankonia, Matdor, Sericena, Stanisiti, Servants of Gizmo, La xinga, Brethren, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Chubaka, The Death Syndicate, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Stumptopia, FreedomIand, Calbee, Fellon, Trulu, Bermadia, Tretrid, Schrebia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Greater New Cassandra, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, Azureano, Peoples Republic of GG, United Dirtpile, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Didusland, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Jakubonia, Khadah, Oofery, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, CheeseBurrito, Raunch, BuciLand, Filipopol, Flench, A mean old man, Arkalarius, Santa Dystopia, and Survivoristan.