|Leader||Supreme Leader Matthew Broeng the First|
The Dictatorship of Broengtopia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Supreme Leader Matthew Broeng the First with an iron fist, and renowned for its digital currency, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical population of 3.483 billion Broengtopians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Broengtropolis. The average income tax rate is 73.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Broengtopian economy, worth 375 trillion Sollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 107,686 Sollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Polygraphs are relegated to the dungeon exhibit in castle museums, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage, and Manatees are considered a delicacy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Broengtopia's national animal is the Manatee, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Broengtopia, Manatees are considered a delicacy.
- : Following new legislation in Broengtopia, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Following new legislation in Broengtopia, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post.
- : Following new legislation in Broengtopia, polygraphs are relegated to the dungeon exhibit in castle museums.
- : Broengtopia was endorsed by The 妄想感傷代償連盟 の Queendom of of Hizuru.
- : Broengtopia lost the endorsement of The 妄想感傷代償連盟 の Queendom of of Hizuru.
- : Broengtopia endorsed The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Broengtopia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Broengtopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Broengtopia, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
Endorsements Received: 131 » Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, Aelitia, Survivoristan, Xhaco, Brotherland, Roissyland, Bachtendekuppen, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Arkantis, Asendavia, Wendelandia, Aristortia, Bullpups, Republika ng Pilipinas, Kangarawa, Izonno, Wiranath, Fedele, VW53Aland, Ver Norge, Servants of Gizmo, Elejamie, Unger under over, Socialist Holy American Empire, ReeK, Bacon Land, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Elkenian, Danesopia, Baumdahl, Someseni, Slys Paws, Talitoa, Ravendi, Dark Edgyness, Danelaw Scandinavia, Squid Ruinosa, Marrico, Axdel, Dreamersistan, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Acnor, Dpispitir, The Happian Union, Republic of Berzerkistan, Tim Stark, British Calradia, and 81 others.Thyaclinia, New Taranaki, Pulmonaria, The Empire of Rijelv, Wizardonia, Davelands, Pakitsk, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Agonya, Lejon Stad, Eagas, Neruch, The Angel of Charity, Superior Indonesia, The Holy Utopian Republic, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Seri Tai Republic, Rhealaliit, Blazing Samaritan, Drunken Seal Islands, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Davinhia, Headpat Central, United China Nation, Lanagon, Adolanta, Dragonia, Roliganistan, New Leganes, Tel Mithru, Adavan, Sicilla, The Sacred Whale, Trimmania, Solarfall, Bai Lung, Norport, Betremia, Free Goldsaver, Riveraland, Federated States of Zootron, Galve, Ridann, Sansangra, BearStackof2015, Lyontisia, TURKEYISM, Bakaworld, Aeljae, Mundiferrum, Enlil, Ribanzi, Airrajul, The Romanum Legio, CopyCato, Narinoland, United-kingdom of Britannia, The island of Kiria, The Buckeye States, The United Asian Republics, Valdwall, Stellar Colonies, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Astroa, Sadinata, Zukchiva, Reftaria, Justice-Becoming, VoyKovie, Kilkire, Kingdom of Pars, Aleister, Opossum Slayer, ArenaC, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, The United Neo American Union, and Hizuru.