The Dictatorship of Brittany the Great is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sheldon Cooper with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, devout population of 9.157 billion Brittany the Greatians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alderaan. The average income tax rate is 90.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Brittany the Greatian economy, worth 570 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Beef-Based Agriculture industry. Average income is 62,288 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brittany the Great's national animal is the Otter, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and Longest Average Lifespans and the Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Brittany the Great was refounded in Osiris.
- : Brittany the Great ceased to exist.