The Dictatorship of Brittany the Great is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Sheldon Cooper with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, devout population of 10.161 billion Brittany the Greatians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alderaan. The average income tax rate is 90.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Brittany the Greatian economy, worth 632 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Beef-Based Agriculture industry. Average income is 62,201 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, and chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brittany the Great's national animal is the Otter, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Brittany the Great was refounded in Balder.
- : Brittany the Great ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombified, the Top 5% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments, and the Top 10% for Most Dead and Largest Governments.
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombies.