The Republic of Brexiter3 is a large, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning emu population. The hard-working population of 83 million Brexiter3ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 23.2%.
The Brexiter3ian economy, worth 3.29 trillion lire a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. Average income is 39,587 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brexiter3's national animal is the emu, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brexiter3's influence in From The End rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Brexiter3's influence in From The End rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Brexiter3's influence in From The End rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Brexiter3 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry and Most Average.
- : Brexiter3's influence in From The End rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Brexiter3 relocated from The North Pacific to From The End.
- : Brexiter3 was founded in The North Pacific.