|Leader||The Council of Commisars of Brevisia|
The Stalinist Republic of Brevisia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Council of Commisars of Brevisia with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, soft-spoken computers, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical population of 2.012 billion Brevisians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Helorheva. The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Brevisian economy, worth 301 trillion Brens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 149,717 Brens, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Good-looking doctors are obliged by law to give foot rubs to The Council of Commisars of Brevisia, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, and the government burgles the houses of holidaying citizens. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brevisia's national animal is the Brevisian Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is State Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brevisia's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Brevisia, the government burgles the houses of holidaying citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Brevisia, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in Brevisia, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations.
- : Brevisia altered its national flag.
- : Brevisia relocated from Osiris to The Communist Bloc.
- : Brevisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Brevisia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Brevisia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Brevisia ceased to exist in The Communist Bloc.