The Monarchy of Brendleton is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Brenden Baker with an even hand, and remarkable for its disturbing lack of elderly people, zero percent divorce rate, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 3.168 billion Brendletonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Falcon City. The average income tax rate is 68.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Brendletonian economy, worth 437 trillion Brendletonian Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 138,153 Brendletonian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant, high school bands practice by moonlight, imitation is the sincerest form of felony, and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Brendleton's radio stations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brendleton's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brendleton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Brendleton, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Brendleton's radio stations.
- : Brendleton was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Brendleton, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Following new legislation in Brendleton, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in Brendleton, frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant.
- : Following new legislation in Brendleton, you're only as old as you feel.
- : Brendleton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Affordable Transgender Hormone Therapy".
- : Brendleton voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Following new legislation in Brendleton, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bear Connors Paradiso, Iristead, Farengeto, The Two Jerseys, Nova Montron, Belschaft, Tsunamy, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Aidenfieeld, Jehenna, Nowa Europa, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Darakin, Wyatonians, Antarctic Empires, Luddinlande, Linguiniland, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Escevola, Rebel-topia, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Calistan, Quiescent, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Yellunstryer, The Solar System Scope, Catalunya Unida, Moreana, Concrete Slab, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, Saciu, New Briantown, Jaxon, Nankyoku Tairiku, Barabarom, Great Andora, Aumeltopia, Beepee, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, and 55 others.Camante, Lester Crest, Aguatania, The National Corporation, Vincent Field, Shengtie, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, USNE2018, Grouu, Elveka, Noveos, Agalaesia, Kandorith, Darbor, Xandev, Lambdaland, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, Republic Clovakh, Ostanasia, Dasko, Ariankido, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Sesteran, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Crystal Creation, Milvands, Slenrotros, Chocholand, Freedoom, Pays de Loire, Virs Lagells, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, Qawe, P R of China, Great Africans, Lakalvesoman, The Filippinas, PenguinPies, German Hapsburg, United Federated States of Omega, Phanama, and North Prarie.