|Leader||President Mikhail Baranov|
The Green Landscape of Bregaria is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Mikhail Baranov with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, frequent executions, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-working, democratic population of 4.588 billion Bregarians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rozhok. The average income tax rate is 53.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bregarian economy, worth 482 trillion Bregarian rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 105,086 Bregarian rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, the Rozhok XV Regiment (aka "The Goat Starers") have yet to win a battle, and torture is illegal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bregaria's national animal is the Duck, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Phalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bregaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Bregaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Republic of Dorenland.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dorwerland.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Black Stratum of The Cypher Nine.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Federal Kingdom of Einswenn.
- : Bregaria endorsed The Democratic Republic of Tonterria.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Verdant Haven, Ransium, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Novian Republics, Ziotah and Riverside, Wantevolo, Cat-Herders United, Artemis, Lura, The Void Territories, Feladria, Love and Nature, Frieden-und Freudenland, Window Land, Hyon Delta, Entitize, Canaltia, Ordand, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Taco Respublic, Kawastyselir, Cheloboria, Caterasia, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Blon Gre, Bestburg, Ironic Remarks, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Crowacia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, Verensika, and Daarwyrth.