|Leader||President Mikhail Baranov|
The Green Landscape of Bregaria is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Mikhail Baranov with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, infamous sell-swords, and ban on automobiles. The hard-working, democratic population of 3.351 billion Bregarians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rozhok. The average income tax rate is 38.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bregarian economy, worth 385 trillion Bregarian rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 115,128 Bregarian rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, the Rozhok XV Regiment (aka "The Goat Starers") have yet to win a battle, and torture is illegal. Crime is totally unknown. Bregaria's national animal is the Duck, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Phalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bregaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Colony of South Bees.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Free People of Talgarth.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Unspecified Civilisation of Bestburg.
- : Bregaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Bregaria endorsed The Kingdom of Paplia.
- : Bregaria endorsed The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
- : Bregaria endorsed The Theocracy of Heidgaudr.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Paplia.
- : Bregaria was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Verdant Haven, Ransium, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Novian Republics, Ziotah and Riverside, Wantevolo, Cat-Herders United, Artemis, Lura, The Void Territories, Feladria, Love and Nature, Greyveldt, Frieden-und Freudenland, Window Land, Hyon Delta, The Righteous Order of Youth, Entitize, Canaltia, Ordand, Rippardine, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Taco Respublic, Kawastyselir, Cheloboria, Caterasia, Appendia, Bakwaas, Anachronolandia, Groenwald, Burkhai, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Blon Gre, Heidgaudr, Rivienland, Paplia, Bestburg, Talgarth, and South Bees.